Optimize Your Customer Journey to Increase Non-Dues Revenue
Learn simple, actionable steps you can take to increase inbound interest, sales, renewals and expansions from sponsor, exhibitor and advertiser (SEA) customers.
What other association execs have to say:
"Carrie's advice for our chapter executives on improving sales conversations was accessible and made it easy to avoid sounding canned or salesy.
What I love about Carrie is that she's authentic and down-to-earth. Our attendees were nodding and smiling throughout the session."
- Christi Beatty
Vice President, Chapter Services & Membership Engagement, AGC of America
"Carrie and Jennifer [Baker] delivered an outstanding business development training session for our team. It was engaging and relatable, equipping us with actionable tactics we could readily implement.
Their extensive personal experience in this field was evident in the valuable advice they shared. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to associations seeking effective business development training for their staff.
- Katie Fioravanti, PhD, MSN
Foundation Director, American Association of Colleges of Nursing
"Carrie’s energy and enthusiasm is contagious! Any organization looking to bring fresh ideas and perspective to the table should strongly consider making her part of the conversation.
With Carrie’s leadership and innovative ideas, we consistently increased our sponsorship sales revenue over the past few years…during a global pandemic! Those results speak for themselves."
- Jessa Allen, CAE
Vice President, Membership & Events, USApple
"Carrie is my go-to person for all things sales, sponsorships, exhibits, and everything in between! I don’t work with anyone who is more responsive, helpful, engaged, and solution-focused.
During COVID, she was instrumental in helping us keep a much larger revenue percentage from our canceled conference than we thought possible. She is a true delight to work with!"
- Addy Kujawa, CAE, DES
Chief Executive Officer, American Alliance of Orthopaedic Executives
"Carrie delivers a lot of value because she not only thinks analytically and strategically, but she can also get in the weeds to get things done.
With strong emotional intelligence and communication skills, she’s very good at dealing with difficult people or situations. She's also really fun to work with, and I highly recommend her."
- Charlotte Zilke, CEM, CMP, DES
Senior Director, Membership & Conventions, Helicopter Association International
Choose Your Path:
Option 1: Quick Fix 1-on-1 Consultations
One of the best things you can do to engage more sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers is make it easy for them to understand who you help them reach and how you deliver results.
Quick Fix Consultations ensure that when these customers visit your association's website:
- They can easily find a page that speaks specifically to them and their business issues and needs.
- They are able to clearly understand your audience and ways to reach them.
- They are given straightforward next steps – which typically means sharing a lot less info than you might think!
At the end of your session, you'll be able to take action on changes that can deliver an immediate positive impact on non-dues revenue growth.
Receive actionable feedback:
- We'll review and discuss your website and (time-permitting) sales collateral materials real-time via web conference
- Customized suggestions will be provided to increase conversions
- All sessions are recorded and sent following the consultation
Option 2: Consulting Engagements
If you feel you're missing revenue opportunities, let's schedule a time to discuss your specific challenges and desired outcomes.
Engagement options can include the following:
- One-time training sessions
- Regular coaching for sales staff and leadership
- Assessing the effectiveness of sales operations
- Identifying improvements to fulfillment processes
- Determining the effectiveness of your proposals, media kits, and web pages
- Hands-on assistance implementing changes to your sales and customer experience operations
Many associations struggle
to increase non-dues revenue
But simple, manageable changes to your customers' journey creates a non-dues revenue engine